Sonntag, 28. April 2013

She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into plans!

Hey guys !:)

Here is another special from me! Today I will write a post in English.
I love the English language but unfortunately I didn't speak or write it very well. I find this very, very sad.
I mean English is such a nice language and I hope that one day I can speak it very well. And that I speak more English because at the moment I'm very shy because I think that my English is terrible and thats the reason why I don't speak much English. :(


Today I am writing about plans or dreams.


Currently I've the Idea that I'll go to the UK or USA for about 3 Months or so. I think it is very cool because you get to know the culture, the person and you improve your English. But I don't know if I should do that one day because I'm very shy and very reserved in those things. But who knows maybe I will do it someday.

I think everyone has this one dream or plan  where you think 'Can I do that?' 'Is that right?' but If you think about it it can't be so wrong or? I mean it is a dream and you should follow your dreams. There are lessons and in the end you know how to think about it and if it was right or not.


But maybe there are others way to reach your dream or plans. But you should definitely try to reach your dreams and plans.


And if your dream is that you'll meet this star or another person, don't lose hope. Sometime you will if you still believe.


So that was it! Don't lose hope and stand tall for your dreams and plans. Someday you'll reach them and then you and your family will be proud of you.


I try to never lose hope and believe in that that I'll reach them.

And I'll try to reach my plans and dreams so you do.

-xx Hazy










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen